The satisfaction of customers, partners, employees and suppliers are key requirements for Socilink’s success. For this reason, we are committed to the continuous improvement of our Food Safety Management system, which we aim to develop according a strategy based on the following guidelines:
- Ensure the quality and food safety of our products in order to respond to the demands of a rigorous and sophisticated market, satisfying the requirements and expectations of our customers;
- Ensure the transport, storage and traceability of all food products in the best conditions in order to offer our customers safe products that comply with all applicable legal requirements;
- Continuously invest in an excellent service, ensuring efficient communication channels on issues relating to Food Safety throughout the entire chain;
- Provide and develop working conditions so that activities can be developed in a favourable environment for a better individual and collective performance of all employees;
- Ensure the necessary resources to fulfil the company’s objectives and goals;
- Promote quality in in our suppliers so that they allow us to improve our products and services.