Smoked Salmon Wrap, Arugula and Salmon Paté
Delicious smoked salmon wraps that are ready in 10 minutes.
Salt to taste
- In a small bowl place the 4 tablespoons of salmon paté, chop the pickles finely on a board and mix with the paté and add a pinch of salt.
- To fill the tortilla, stretch the sheets out on a board, then spread a tablespoonful of the previous preparation just in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place the smoked salmon with the lemon juice on top of the pickled salmon paté.
- Make a bed with the rocket on top of the salmon and add a pinch of salt.
- Roll up tightly and then cut the tortilla crosswise and serve.
As Novidades do seu Mundo de Sabores