Duck Breast with Pink Pepper
This duck breast with pink pepper dish is quite simple to make, but at the same time it has some sophistication.
1 kilo of potatoes
6 cloves of garlic
- With the help of a knife, make notches in the duck breasts, skin, and meat side. Place them in a frying pan and brown them on high heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and then cut them into slices or cubes. Peel the garlic cloves and cut them in half.
- Remove the duck breasts from the skillet. Reserve them on a plate, covering them.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in the duck meat broth. Cook them on high heat for a few minutes and then on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, grind the pink pepper and mix it with the beef broth.
- Add the crème fraîche. Season with salt. While stirring, let it boil for a few minutes. When it has thickened, turn off the heat.
As Novidades do seu Mundo de Sabores