Black Rice with pumpkin and pea cubes
High in nutritional value, it is naturally rich in fibre and iron. Black rice can be enjoyed as a salad and as an accompaniment to a fish or meat dish.
1 litre of water
10 g chopped onion
30 g unsalted butter
100 g Japanese pumpkin, cut into very small cubes
100 g fresh frozen peas
6 g chopped parsley
- In a pan, cook the rice in salted water for 30 minutes, or until al dente. Set aside.
- In another pan, sauté the onion in butter until it wilts.
- Add the pumpkin and the peas and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir to incorporate.
- When serving, decorate with chopped parsley.
As Novidades do seu Mundo de Sabores