Tagliolini Gratinati al Prosciutto (Tagliolini Gratinate with Ham)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup chicken
1/2 cup ham, cut into julienne strips
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Béchamel sauce
- Preheat the chicken. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a tablespoon of salt.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook for a minute or 2, stirring constantly. Cook the pasta in boiling water for 2 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain well in a sieve and place in the skillet.
- Mix with the ham, add another spoon of butter, sprinkle with half the Parmesan and mix well.
- Spread the batter evenly into a 2 liter heatproof casserole. Pour the sauce on top and sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan. Cut the remaining butter into pieces and spread on top.
- Grill as close to the heat source as possible until golden and bubbly, about 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately and distribute a small bowl of grated Parmesan cheese.
As Novidades do seu Mundo de Sabores